Friday, March 29 2024
Username: Password:

News: Are you lost? Check this page for quick help.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RoyalStorm Applications / Re: General Community Application
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Wednesday , 12 January 2022 - 23h17 »
thank you for applying Psyko. Darkphoenix warned me about you. :) I gave you membership here in the forum and will also do so in Discord.
« Last post by Psyko on Tuesday , 11 January 2022 - 22h00 »
- Ingame name: Psyko
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: yes
- Your age: 37
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? friends
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? to play with friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? 19:00 / 00:00
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. I usually play with friends
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? many, pvp... pve... strategy, base management, survival... many years of gaming. I don't play MMOs anymore
« Last post by FoxesAndSlumber on Saturday , 05 June 2021 - 20h36 »
- Ingame name: FoxesAndSlumber
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes!
- Your age: 24
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm?: Through Dragonize and Gina~
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?: Friendship, and because i'm constantly looking for a community!
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online?: Almost all day, every day. As long as it's not past midnight BST.
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify: I have been other communities previously but aren't currently in any aside from my FFXIV guild.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?: FFXIV for about a year, LoL since Season 3/4 and my experience are mainly that.
General and Public talk / Re: Forum / Website / Resources - Maintenance log
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Wednesday , 17 February 2021 - 23h12 »
Discord:
- Re-enabled the option for RS Members to move people around the channels.
- RS Members (and above) now able to add / remove people from the "Friends" role. (via bot command)
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Sunday , 03 January 2021 - 22h19 »
Ingame name: BlooddyReddy
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes
- Your age: 22
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? : I am currently playing on a server of ark and joined here
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?: make friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? at the moment i am almost always online
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. : no
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?: a few years of gaming experience mainly playing destiny 2, ark ,warframe.

Hi there! Thank you for your application, I have sent you an email with info how to talk to us in discord. :)
Cheers!
« Last post by Onii Chan on Monday , 28 December 2020 - 09h25 »
 Ingame name: BlooddyReddy
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes
- Your age: 22
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? : I am currently playing on a server of ark and joined here
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?: make friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? at the moment i am almost always online
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. : no
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?: a few years of gaming experience mainly playing destiny 2, ark ,warframe.
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Monday , 21 December 2020 - 22h34 »
Discord:
- Removed channels, memberships and bots that were Space Engineers specific as the servers managed by Bartas have been discontinued.

Forum & Discord:
- Updated member group assignments based on the discontinuation of the SE servers.
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Tuesday , 06 October 2020 - 22h54 »
Forum:
- HTTPS implemented and forced.
- Added browser cookie notification and agreement to new forum visitors.
- Created post where more information about cookies is provided:  https://forum.royalstorm.eu/index.php?topic=2306
General and Public talk / RoyalStorm Forum Cookie Policy
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Tuesday , 06 October 2020 - 22h21 »
This page discusses how cookies are used by this site. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

What are cookies?
A website "Cookie" is a small piece of data stored on your electronic device by your web browser at the request of a site you're viewing.
This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.

Cookies may be stored on your device for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years.
Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.

In which way is the RoyalStorm forum using cookies?
The forum is using cookies for its basic, necessary functions. Without them, you would be unable to login and use the forum.
For your security, our forum cookies are encrypted.

How to control your cookies
Web browsers allow you to control the use of cookies by websites and also to delete existing cookies.
How this is done, depends on the web browser that you are using.
We recommend you to check the help section of your browser or to explore its settings related with "Cookies".
Please remember that if you delete/block the cookie used by our forum, it will not be able to keep your user session active.

Learning more about cookies
You can find more information about cookies at https://www.aboutcookies.org
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Friday , 02 October 2020 - 19h23 »
Forum:
- Upgraded from SMF version 2.0.15 to version 2.0.16
- Upgraded from SMF version 2.0.16 to version 2.0.17 (latest version, since Dec 2019)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Winnipeg
Toronto
New York
Lisbon
London
Madrid
Berlin
Athens