Thursday, March 28 2024
Username: Password:

News: Are you lost? Check this page for quick help.

Author Topic: General Community Application  (Read 43978 times)

Offline WhiteHorse

• Lv.8 RoyalStorm Administrator
  • Games: Survival, Shooting, MOBA, Racing, Fighting, others
General Community Application
« on: Wednesday , 23 December 2009 - 13h37 »
8) Note: You can reply on this topic without registering a forum account. 8)

Please take a moment to read a couple of things about us:

- Our Rules and Values
- About Us and Our history

If you agree with our rules and values and liked what you read about us, reply to this topic with this info:

- Ingame name:
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?:
- Your age:
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm?
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online?
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?

We will reply on this topic as soon as possible, so make sure to check back.

(Applications/replies will be deleted once they are processed. Any other kind of replies will also be deleted)

If you are applying to a specific game, make sure to reply on the corresponding topic, so the Leader/Deputies of that division find you faster:

MMORPG
Dungeon Crawlers
MOBA
Survival / Sandbox
1st/3rd Person Shooters
Strategy / Simulation
Racing / Sports
Fighters / Retro
Single Player / Others
« Last Edit: Saturday , 12 December 2015 - 10h34 by Jonybat »
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

FlyMouse

Re: General Community Application
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday , 04 May 2016 - 18h14 »
-Ingame name:FlyMouse
-Have you read and agree with our rules and values?:Yes
- Your age:25
- Game & server that you wish to play in this division:BnS EU
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? BnS EU forums
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? Want to be in active community with people to talk with through TS, share experience, have fun and just generaly to chill in game after work..or when have some free time.
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? After 6 P.M. i am usually free,sometimes 1-2h later.
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. Played BnS on Rus pirate servers before official launch in Eu, was in GoodWay community as clan leader halper a long time ago then, after the official launch the server community split found my way here not so long ago.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? Many genres from FPS to mobas, i play/played a lot of games, remember myself playing games well since i was a kid at school, i can tell you more once we talk, don't want my application to be all about my gaming history  ::) :)

Daemonizer

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday , 31 August 2016 - 19h57 »
- Ingame name: Daemonizer.

- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: I have read the rules (link send to me by WhiteHorse via Teamspeak chat) and I agree to them.

- Your age: I'm 21 years old, will be turning 22 in May 2017.

- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? I met XFTO on League of Legends, we duo queue'd and went on the RoyalStorm teamspeak. That's when he told me about RoyalStorm.

- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? I would like to join RoyalStorm in order to meet new friendly players online with whom I can play games and have fun.

- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? European time between 16:00 and 22:00

- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. I do play Overwatch occasionally. Beside Overwatch I don't play any other games.

- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? I've been gaming since I was around 10 years old. Played a lot of games, more or less in the following order; RuneScape, Battlefield 2, MapleStory, Combat Arms, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 3, League of Legends, Overwatch. I also played a tonne of Wii games, mostly Mario and Zelda.

Hope this is enough information. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on Teamspeak or Laugue.

Kind regards,

Daemonizer

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday , 31 August 2016 - 20h00 »
Hey Daemonizer!! :) Welcome.
You already received member status on our TS, once you create a forum account, I will provide you membership here as well. :)
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

Offline DrunkenCanadian

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday , 30 May 2018 - 00h50 »
Ingame name: DrunkenCanadian
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: I can't read
- Your age:24
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? friend
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? why not?
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? evening
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? MMO's, RTS, Survival,

Zer0

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday , 29 August 2018 - 21h22 »
- Ingame name: Zero
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values: yes
- Your age: 21
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm: by a friend who's a member ( Hesham )
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community: To make new Friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online: I may be online after 6 p.m GMT
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. : No , This is the first gaming community I join
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long): I play a lot of FPS games and RPGs

Offline IgneusTempus

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • Games: Space Engineers
« Reply #6 on: Monday , 14 September 2020 - 21h23 »
- Ingame name: Igneus Tempus
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes I have read it about 3 times now
- Your age: 24
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? Bartas spoiled it
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? To enjoy a community that is healthy based on the previous one I was in
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? Time (+0200) 08:00-00:00
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. I used to play in Core Horizons
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? Mainly Sandbox games. but some MMO's about a few thousand ours on most of them.
Igneus Tempus

Offline GRILLBY305

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • Games: Dual Universe, space engineers
« Reply #7 on: Sunday , 20 September 2020 - 19h19 »
- Ingame name: Grillby305
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: yes
- Your age: 19
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? by Igneus Tempus
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? to have a fun time with my friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? 3:30pm - 9:40pm
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. Hydra
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? SE 588.6 hours

Offline WeaselAU

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #8 on: Sunday , 20 September 2020 - 19h56 »

- Ingame name:  WeaselAU
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: read them 6 times and just before posting here.
- Your age: 15
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? Igneus after leaving core, invite got sent to me
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? To see a community that can be run right, not a toxic place and to have people to talk to instead of being yelled at.
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? I’m an Aussie so just msg me I’ll be awake mode hours, while being in nocturnal sleeping pattern.
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. Played I other community’s, straia gaming, osgn, core, other community’s that I can’t remember names of.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? Mainly sandbox too much time I to it, other being FPS, some mmo, and survival games like dayZ

Offline Serina

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday , 29 September 2020 - 17h12 »
In game name: Serina, SerinaShade
Have you read and agree with our Rules & Values?: Yes
Your age: Older then 20.
How did you find out about us? Through Igne.
Why do you want to join/ your expectations of us: Curious about the channel, Igne's been asking me to join.
What times can we find you online?: Usually between 1PM-11PM EST
Any other communities you play with? No, usually just playing with friends.
Gaming experience? Little bit of everything minus racing/sport and fighting/retro.

Onii Chan

« Reply #10 on: Monday , 28 December 2020 - 09h25 »
 Ingame name: BlooddyReddy
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes
- Your age: 22
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? : I am currently playing on a server of ark and joined here
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?: make friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? at the moment i am almost always online
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. : no
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?: a few years of gaming experience mainly playing destiny 2, ark ,warframe.

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #11 on: Sunday , 03 January 2021 - 22h19 »
Ingame name: BlooddyReddy
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes
- Your age: 22
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? : I am currently playing on a server of ark and joined here
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?: make friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? at the moment i am almost always online
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. : no
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?: a few years of gaming experience mainly playing destiny 2, ark ,warframe.

Hi there! Thank you for your application, I have sent you an email with info how to talk to us in discord. :)
Cheers!

Offline FoxesAndSlumber

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • Games: League of Legends
« Reply #12 on: Saturday , 05 June 2021 - 20h36 »
- Ingame name: FoxesAndSlumber
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes!
- Your age: 24
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm?: Through Dragonize and Gina~
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community?: Friendship, and because i'm constantly looking for a community!
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online?: Almost all day, every day. As long as it's not past midnight BST.
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify: I have been other communities previously but aren't currently in any aside from my FFXIV guild.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)?: FFXIV for about a year, LoL since Season 3/4 and my experience are mainly that.

Psyko

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday , 11 January 2022 - 22h00 »
- Ingame name: Psyko
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: yes
- Your age: 37
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? friends
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? to play with friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? 19:00 / 00:00
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. I usually play with friends
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? many, pvp... pve... strategy, base management, survival... many years of gaming. I don't play MMOs anymore

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday , 12 January 2022 - 23h17 »
thank you for applying Psyko. Darkphoenix warned me about you. :) I gave you membership here in the forum and will also do so in Discord.

Chat Box

RoyalStorm shoutbox. Use common sense please, big horsey is watching. ;-)

Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Winnipeg
Toronto
New York
Lisbon
London
Madrid
Berlin
Athens
Helsinki