Friday, March 29 2024
Username: Password:

News: Are you lost? Check this page for quick help.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General and Public talk / Re: Forum / Website / Resources - Maintenance log
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Wednesday , 30 September 2020 - 20h09 »
(During September 2020)

Forum:
- Corrected all the broken links that were still referring to the https* urls.
- Cleaned up the footer clocks and added Australia.
- Removed the Teamspeak server preview on the top right corner.

Website menu:
- Corrected the broken display, that was still partially depending on the https*.
- Replaced the option and page referring to Teamspeak as a voice solution. Now it properly displays our Discord server.

Discord:
- Created extra roles and channels to deal with the Space Engineers public server now associated with RoyalStorm.
- Discord server converted into Community server.

* In the near future we will use again https on our forum/website, but that takes longer to implement than quickly fixing the temporary errors. 
RoyalStorm Applications / Re: General Community Application
« Last post by Serina on Tuesday , 29 September 2020 - 17h12 »
In game name: Serina, SerinaShade
Have you read and agree with our Rules & Values?: Yes
Your age: Older then 20.
How did you find out about us? Through Igne.
Why do you want to join/ your expectations of us: Curious about the channel, Igne's been asking me to join.
What times can we find you online?: Usually between 1PM-11PM EST
Any other communities you play with? No, usually just playing with friends.
Gaming experience? Little bit of everything minus racing/sport and fighting/retro.
« Last post by WeaselAU on Sunday , 20 September 2020 - 19h56 »

- Ingame name:  WeaselAU
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: read them 6 times and just before posting here.
- Your age: 15
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? Igneus after leaving core, invite got sent to me
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? To see a community that can be run right, not a toxic place and to have people to talk to instead of being yelled at.
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? I’m an Aussie so just msg me I’ll be awake mode hours, while being in nocturnal sleeping pattern.
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. Played I other community’s, straia gaming, osgn, core, other community’s that I can’t remember names of.
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? Mainly sandbox too much time I to it, other being FPS, some mmo, and survival games like dayZ
« Last post by GRILLBY305 on Sunday , 20 September 2020 - 19h19 »
- Ingame name: Grillby305
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: yes
- Your age: 19
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? by Igneus Tempus
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? to have a fun time with my friends
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? 3:30pm - 9:40pm
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. Hydra
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? SE 588.6 hours
RoyalStorm Applications / Re: Division application - Survival / Sandbox
« Last post by Seesam on Tuesday , 15 September 2020 - 15h29 »
Ingame name: Seesam
I have read and agreed with the rules and values.
My age: 21 - Division: Survival & Sandbox / Space Engineers.
Browsed SE server list and found a RoyalStorm server.
Expecting a decent, reasonable community to join and to make friends with in, expecting to create good gameplay, good experiences.
I am available mostly everyday at around 18:00 to 23:00 GMT +3 timezone.
Have not been in any other communities.
Lot of experience with sandbox games, GTA franchise, freeroam games, assassins creed franchise, little familiar with battlefield and CoD franchises. Been gaming for a total of 10 years or so.
« Last post by IgneusTempus on Monday , 14 September 2020 - 21h23 »
- Ingame name: Igneus Tempus
- Have you read and agree with our rules and values?: Yes I have read it about 3 times now
- Your age: 24
- How did you found out about RoyalStorm? Bartas spoiled it
- Why do you want to join RoyalStorm or what are your expectations with this community? To enjoy a community that is healthy based on the previous one I was in
- If we wish to talk to you, at what times are we more likely to find you online? Time (+0200) 08:00-00:00
- Have you played, or are you playing in other communities? If yes, specify. I used to play in Core Horizons
- What kind of gaming experience do you have (which games/types, for how long)? Mainly Sandbox games. but some MMO's about a few thousand ours on most of them.
General and Public talk / Re: Forum / Website / Resources - Maintenance log
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Sunday , 31 March 2019 - 17h01 »
Voice solution:
- Our official voice solution is now Discord. The server invitation URLs are https://discord.gg/3Z33bER (for Discord client) or http://royalstorm.eu/voice (for web browsers).
If it is your first time connecting to the server we will have to update your membership inside of it, so you can change channels on your own (Send a direct message to one of the administrators).

The reason for the change is that Teamspeak3 is outdated (2011) and Teamspeak5 has failed to be released as announced (2018).
Discord has been chosen as it was referenced by several RoyalStormers, we completed a 1 month test trial and despite some short comings we decide to keep Discord.

As for our TeamSpeak servers, the main server will be turned off and the backup server will be kept (to use if Discord service fails).
Our website will be updated in the coming days to reflect the change to Discord.
General and Public talk / Re: 2019 - Thursday night game rotation
« Last post by Jonybat on Tuesday , 01 January 2019 - 19h08 »
Here is some influence. Can you feel it?  ;D ;D ;D

I think it is a good idea, even though it might take me a while before I'm able to join.

Games? I'd say mostly F2P stuff, so more people can join. Stuff like league, battlerite, warframe, maybe dirty bomb, cards against humanity, geogssr, and something like that. Just no trackmania, we need to let it die and look for an alternative.
General and Public talk / 2019 - Thursday night game rotation
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Tuesday , 01 January 2019 - 18h35 »
Hello everyone! I start by sending wishes of a fabulous 2019 to all of you! :) Hope you had a good time last night. :)

In 2019 I would like to bring back the Thursday night rotation event. In which we play every week a different game together, rotating from a list of games. Before I build a final list, I would like to feel some influence from the rest of you. So please reply to this post, what games (that can be played together in a casual way) you would enjoy having in the list.
Big hug to all!
General and Public talk / Re: Know your gamer types!
« Last post by WhiteHorse on Monday , 19 November 2018 - 02h46 »
https://goo.gl/65x9Kp new survey i took

I am surprised you had such a low score in creativity. I know that you actually enjoy making stuff.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Winnipeg
Toronto
New York
Lisbon
London
Madrid
Berlin
Athens