Sunday, May 19 2024
Username: Password:

News: Are you lost? Check this page for quick help.

Author Topic: Aion (European version) events  (Read 17485 times)

Offline WhiteHorse

• Lv.8 RoyalStorm Administrator
  • Games: Survival, Shooting, MOBA, Racing, Fighting, others
Aion (European version) events
« on: Wednesday , 16 December 2009 - 17h57 »
Here i will list the events for our server made by ncsoft.
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

Offline WhiteHorse

Re: Aion (European version) events
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday , 16 December 2009 - 17h57 »
Upcoming Double Experience Weekends

http://uk.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=317&page=

Greetings, Daevas!
We’ve heard your feedback that the experience curve can be steep in certain levels of Aion, and over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been evaluating how we want to address this issue to provide for smoother character progression. While we’re committed to providing a permanent solution, our long-term plans require development time. As part of that process, we are implementing a temporary enhancement so that you can feel immediate benefits that we’re excited to be rolling out this weekend.

To aid you in your travels we will be implementing double experience weekends over the next three weeks. These bonus weekends will affect characters levels 1–35. This includes crafting and gathering experience as well. After the upcoming three weekends, we plan on hosting bonus experience weekends once or twice a month. We want to make it easier for you to experience what Aion has to offer for your characters after level 35.

We are also adding a few permanent benefits with this week’s patch. Soul Healing will be less expensive for characters of all levels, and we’re increasing the experience bonus that Energy of Repose bestows for levels 20–44.

While the above is an interim solution, we will be addressing the character progression experience curve with a sizeable patch next year. We look forward to hearing your comments, and we hope you have fun during these bonus weekends. Make sure to tell your friends —the more the merrier!

-The Aion Community Team
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

Offline Teaser

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • New name for other games : Tuga_Venatus
  • Games: RIFT - Guild Wars 2 - Star Trek Online
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday , 16 December 2009 - 18h15 »
cheaper heal soul is much wellcome hehe. as for xp events, enjoy it and dont forget to use your lodas amulet that time ;)
AKA: Utherverse - Solaris - Fudoido/a - Teaser - Fukrazy

Current name for streaming and gaming related: Tuga_Venatus

Offline Yuniki

• Lv.3 (friend)
« Reply #3 on: Thursday , 17 December 2009 - 12h29 »
if it stacks ... damn if they do 2x xp now il never do Tc cus il grind passed lvl 29 in no time today then *curses* damn you ncsoft!!

Offline Viittu

• Lv.3 (friend)
« Reply #4 on: Thursday , 17 December 2009 - 13h33 »
FT 24/7 !!

For those around my lvl who wanna join feel free .
If life is a dick.. i hope you suck the life out me.

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #5 on: Thursday , 17 December 2009 - 20h54 »
You 24/7 in FT?

viittu... read better:
-> till lv35. :)
-> weekend.

Offline Viittu

• Lv.3 (friend)
« Reply #6 on: Saturday , 19 December 2009 - 15h08 »
24/777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

its for all lvlsssss

Offline Bartas

• I had fun. Once!
  • Games: Blade & Soul
« Reply #7 on: Monday , 21 December 2009 - 00h42 »
sadly it is for all levels. Including crafting and grind, I just wish i could be there 24/7 and I would hit lvl 45 at least lol
My 4 favourite kinds of beer: Open, Cold, Free, Next

Offline Yuniki

• Lv.3 (friend)
« Reply #8 on: Monday , 21 December 2009 - 12h49 »
doubt that mate 40 - 41 maybe xD

Offline Viittu

• Lv.3 (friend)
« Reply #9 on: Monday , 21 December 2009 - 14h04 »
all lvls!!

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #10 on: Friday , 22 January 2010 - 18h18 »
Double XP this weekend. Enjoy.

Greetings Daevas,

Who’s ready for another Double Experience Weekend?!  That’s right! It’s time to once again stock up on caffeinated products in preparation for a weekend without sleep. This Friday, January 22nd, at 7:00 p.m GMT, we will enable double experience on all European servers. The experience bonus will run through the weekend before ending on Monday at 7:00 a.m. GMT.

Clear your schedule and get yourself ready for some double experience goodness! J

-The Aion Community Team
http://uk.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=374&page=

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #11 on: Thursday , 01 April 2010 - 10h04 »
from 2 to 5 April 2010 (during easter weekend)
- Soul healing drastically reduced.
http://uk.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=511&page=

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday , 23 February 2011 - 20h19 »
Double XP & easy access to Fort Instances.

Greetings, Daevas,

We all love the Aion Double XP events. To supplement them, we are introducing a new kind of event that complements that big XP boost. Break out the cheers for a Gateway Getaway!

Our new NPCs, Basileides and Agnar, provide a full access pass for you to the Gateway Getaway event that begins Wednesday, February 23, and runs until March 9, 2011.

During this Gateway Getaway event, we will introduce special entrance gates that allow your characters to enter instances despite fort ownership. You can enter a selection of the Upper Abyss fort instances and Divine’s Abyssal Splinter from the home territories of Primum and Teminon, and access Silentera Canyon from inside your home base in the Illusion and Gelkmaros fortresses.

Sharpen your swords, and jump into the Gateway Getaway!

source: http://uk.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=1269&page=

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #13 on: Saturday , 12 March 2011 - 21h40 »
16 to 23 March 2011
- Rifting debuff removed in Heiron and Beluslan.

16 to 30 March 2011
- AP loss reduced by 50% in Abyss and Canyon.
- AP gain from Abyss and Canyon mobs increased.

Greetings, Daevas!

Starting Wednesday, March 16, 2011 after maintenance, two events begin: a rifting event and an Abyss Point event.

‘Behind Enemy Lines’ Rifting Event

This rifting event continues until March 23, 2011 and will end at maintenance. During this rifting event, we’ll remove the defensive buffs in Heiron and Beluslan. The defensive buffs will remain in place in Eltnen and Morheim.

’For War and Glory’ AP Event

This event focuses on Abyss Points (AP)—specifically, letting you get more AP and keep more. AP loss from PvP encounters in the Abyss and Silentera Canyon will be reduced by 50%, all other areas of the game will deliver the normal amount of AP loss. As well as this reduction in AP loss we will be increasing the amount of AP gain from monsters in the Abyss and Silentera canyon, giving you more AP per kill, this increase does not include monsters inside any of Atreia’s dungeons. This event runs for two weeks and ends at maintenance on March 30, 2011.

source: http://uk.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=1311&page=

Offline Arashiyama

• Lv.3 (friend)
« Reply #14 on: Thursday , 24 March 2011 - 19h02 »
well i've tried out that daevedome event and it turned out to be a super fail XD

it was supposed to be an all vs all fight, but still they've let in ppl with groups (so there was be happy in one corner and russian mafia in the other)

i participated in the first two runs in which more then one elyos survived meaning that noone's the winner and the round was for nothing XD

this is my small feedback on this event
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/1ad8ff3c066bc376.png[/img][/url]

Chat Box

RoyalStorm shoutbox. Use common sense please, big horsey is watching. ;-)

Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Winnipeg
Toronto
New York
Lisbon
London
Madrid
Berlin
Athens
Helsinki