Friday, March 29 2024
Username: Password:

News: Are you lost? Check this page for quick help.

Author Topic: Im gonna b a you tuber  (Read 12315 times)

Offline Vertual pix

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • jkdbbgghjuejkddekn fkbsfj ..... carrying on
Im gonna b a you tuber
« on: Saturday , 05 September 2015 - 16h04 »
hi guys basicly i wanted to get feedback off people as my new you tube chanle is starting out so if youd like to help me out id b forever greatful the chanel link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHUOE7YJCMhQddMCq4NhVQ

ps. im about to get strangled..... so yes white i know how much you love its going by a different name but i wanted i fresh start for this and that means a new name but if all gos well the fallen will morph into the new and inproved vertual pix everwere and yes that means royal storm to.
why, who....... WHAT THE ... you know the rest

Offline Sjadelin

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • Blades are for kids :P
  • Games: FFXIV: ARA, Aion, TSW,Tera,B&S,BDO
Re: Im gonna b a you tuber
« Reply #1 on: Saturday , 05 September 2015 - 16h39 »
Subbed ya :) hope ya gonna be a big  you tuber! :P

Offline Vertual pix

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #2 on: Saturday , 05 September 2015 - 18h20 »
thank you and same but if i do i wont forget about royal strom you guys will still have to put up with me  ;D

Offline Yuuhi

• Lv.8 RoyalStorm Administrator
  • The Red Mage
  • Games: Touhou, Minecraft, League of Legends, FFXIV, Trackmania, Path of Exile, Rocket League
« Reply #3 on: Saturday , 05 September 2015 - 18h32 »
Good luck. I still need to put some more stuff into my channel as well. I still haven't found any mainstream title for myself yet, other than Touhou.

Offline Vertual pix

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #4 on: Saturday , 05 September 2015 - 20h34 »
thanks yuuhi and im sure ull find a title sooner or later im dont think ill have a main title more a spread of lots of games.

Offline Lokaris

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
  • Games: Looking for one...
« Reply #5 on: Sunday , 06 September 2015 - 13h26 »
I wish you luck with your youtube project!

I can give you a sub with my scub account if you want, however i'm not a regular youtube user as i used to be.

Offline WhiteHorse

• Games: Survival, Shooting, MOBA, Racing, Fighting, others
« Reply #6 on: Sunday , 06 September 2015 - 15h13 »
I subscribed on your channel! I wish you good luck!

As constructive feedback:
- I noticed that your videos got pixelated a fair bit. You might want to check the encoding settings. :)
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #7 on: Sunday , 06 September 2015 - 21h47 »
Confirmed that it indeed was Sony being Sony again.... and Germany, being Germany again.
After you finish your stream, it becomes a on-demand video. When I tried to load it, it also is blocked, but this time the message actually gives away that it is Sony fault.

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from SME, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA."

SME = Sony Music Entertainment.

And Germany being Germany again....notice the usage of the word "COULD" as of: "we did not really confirmed it, but we are blocking you anyway, because we can and we are capitalist pricks."
So be careful with the music you place on your streams/videos.
« Last Edit: Sunday , 06 September 2015 - 21h50 by WhiteHorse »
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

Online Jonybat

• $ /usr/bin/traceroute life.meaning
    • Comunidade de TeamSpeak de Loulé - Portugal
  • Games: HotS, Dirty Bomb
« Reply #8 on: Monday , 07 September 2015 - 13h43 »
Yea, i noticed the pixelation in the master reboot videos as well.

About the livestream i have 3 things to say. 1 is that you should talk more, 2 is that you should have your face on it all the time, as it is important in streams imho, and 3 is that you should not have people talking about random subjects in your stream. Move to a different channel (the livestream channel) or tell them to stfu if you're already there.

Good luck
HOW TO CONNECT TO TEAMSPEAK - Audio Tips - Advanced Tips - Server Feedback

Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than a master of one

Offline Yuuhi

• The Red Mage
  • Games: Touhou, Minecraft, League of Legends, FFXIV, Trackmania, Path of Exile, Rocket League
« Reply #9 on: Monday , 07 September 2015 - 17h50 »
All of those 3 points are negatable, Jony. I see plenty of streams that often break the 2nd and 3rd point (The Beard Bois come to mind for me) and their stream doesn't suffer from it. Some ppl don't even talk at all in the stream sometimes (DiscoHeat, for instance, for recording purposes that will be used for YouTube), but ppl still watch.
« Last Edit: Monday , 07 September 2015 - 17h52 by Yuuhi »

Online Jonybat

• $ /usr/bin/traceroute life.meaning
    • Comunidade de TeamSpeak de Loulé - Portugal
  • Games: HotS, Dirty Bomb
« Reply #10 on: Monday , 07 September 2015 - 19h52 »
I rarely watch streams and alike, so what i said is ultimately my opinion and not what i see from others. Also, i bet that when the random conversations come up in the streams, they are somehow related to what the streamer saw/did and the streamer is engaged in the conversation.

I skipped through some parts of fallen's stream and i heard white ranting about sony and the prices of internet or wtv, and you just mumbling some stats about some other game. In contrast, i did not hear any comment about what he was playing. Maybe i skipped through the wrong parts, maybe...
HOW TO CONNECT TO TEAMSPEAK - Audio Tips - Advanced Tips - Server Feedback

Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than a master of one

Offline Vertual pix

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday , 08 September 2015 - 13h46 »
I rarely watch streams and alike, so what i said is ultimately my opinion and not what i see from others. Also, i bet that when the random conversations come up in the streams, they are somehow related to what the streamer saw/did and the streamer is engaged in the conversation.

I skipped through some parts of fallen's stream and i heard white ranting about sony and the prices of internet or wtv, and you just mumbling some stats about some other game. In contrast, i did not hear any comment about what he was playing. Maybe i skipped through the wrong parts, maybe...

no white did rant alot and after a while i kinda gave up xD

Offline kisoon

• Lv.4 RoyalStorm Member
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday , 08 September 2015 - 15h18 »

no white did rant alot and after a while i kinda gave up xD

lol, i watched some of it in youtube, play skip, play skip and i thought the same thing, i thought is this just gonna be an entire stream of white complaining over the top of whatever you had set out to do heh heh
“Anybody who looked at those pictures, you’re perpetuating a sexual offense. You should cower with shame. I didn’t tell you that you could look at my naked body.”

Jennifer Lawrence - October 2014

Offline MiGene

• Lv.3 (friend)
  • Games: Accepted for Blade and soul, possibly register for league of legends to
« Reply #13 on: Friday , 27 November 2015 - 01h42 »
Hey good luck with your channel man ;),, I subbed and watched a few video's

Think it's cool u've uploaded regularly,  and also trying different content. Also wanted to try similar recordings while playing games but harder then it looks.
Seems to me like ur doing good, you've got a nice start if u keep going good things bound to happen/Many lessons to be learned in the proccess :D

I got attracted to this post because., i just signed in and was looking for the youtube channels of the people of RoyalStorm , havent looked far yet tho :D

I'm also starting a channel, not only for gaming.. but any kind of entertainment i can produce at the moment(But also uploading for example funny scenes's from things i realy like, and know the funny bits in like the simpsons) . once i reach a certain amount of Video's i will start focussing on the things most fun to me and the viewer.  It's kind of a fun way of practecing editting, and learning better how to express one-self.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbTxpr7iFEe668-7P23dwg

The current theme's i started are

Lol music/montage videos (LMV)
Anime musicc video's (amv)
Funny simpsons Video's ( FSV)
(self)Entertainment music/montage video's (EMV)

Offline WhiteHorse

« Reply #14 on: Friday , 27 November 2015 - 11h00 »
If you look into the top right corner of our forum, you will see we have many Twitch channels.  ;) We like to stream sometimes.
You can watch multiple streams at the same time (when more than one person is livestreaming the same game in different perspectives).
Just use our main site menu (menu in the top edge), and select "Media", you will see the options.

But youtube videos require much more effort to properly do.
We do have a Youtube channel. (We also have a steam group and facebook group).
They are reachable from our main menu "External Links".
I am going to give more attention to our RS youtube channel, redesign the art in there and try to include the channels of other RoyalStormers.

As for Virtual Pix, his most recent videos are already quite improved vs the 1st ones. But he is getting feedback from multiple people and the progress is going to continue i am sure.  8)
I also now subscribed to you MiGene.
Cheers and looking forward to play together. :)

Chat Box

RoyalStorm shoutbox. Use common sense please, big horsey is watching. ;-)

Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Winnipeg
Toronto
New York
Lisbon
London
Madrid
Berlin
Athens
Helsinki