Sunday, April 28 2024
Username: Password:

News: Are you lost? Check this page for quick help.

Author Topic: Heroes of Ruin  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Lyrio

• Lv.3 (friend)
  • Games: Aion
Heroes of Ruin
« on: Thursday , 07 June 2012 - 16h09 »

Ok so I've already preordered Heroes of Ruin for 3DS. For those who don't know about it, it's an action rpg similar to Diablo, very focused on multiplayer. It allows up to 4 players to join anytime and play together any dungeon (escalating the difficulty, ofc). It looks really interesting, and it's coming with a lot of hype and encouraging news (like having at least 1 year of DLCs)

So I invite anyone interested in this game to add me and join me anytime :D   I haven't looked deep into details like creating guilds, but who knows, maybe we can even form a RS division!

I'm downloading a demo of the game as I write this post, so I'll take a look and see how it feels, let me know whoever is planning to buy this game or has interest on it. (The game comes out next June 15)

Offline WhiteHorse

• Lv.8 RoyalStorm Administrator
  • Games: Survival, Shooting, MOBA, Racing, Fighting, others
Re: Heroes of Ruin
« Reply #1 on: Sunday , 17 June 2012 - 07h46 »
Maybe we should have a topic where we list home and portable console owners. That helps you find each others better to play together.
But I will say, even on those sittuations, use TEAMSPEAK! :D I want to see ppl in!
"Wise men were once stupid. They became wise because they learned from their and others' mistakes."

Chat Box

RoyalStorm shoutbox. Use common sense please, big horsey is watching. ;-)

Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Winnipeg
Toronto
New York
Lisbon
London
Madrid
Berlin
Athens
Helsinki